"The Pink Irish Rose" is the story of Ellen and the dreams she began having about visiting the cabin where her parents' accident had taken their lives in Asheville, NC. She knew she had to go and she had to go alone.
- Fleming's vivid descriptions and her vulnerable characters invite one to relax for a good read. Gretchen McCroskey, English teacher and poet
- Hazel Fleming paints delightful pictures with words. In "The Pink Irish Rose", she has crafted a novel that will keep the reader entertained and turning pages. Sylvia Nickels, author of "Eight Miles of Muddy Road"
- Hazel Fleming has captured the love story of two adults who were brought together by a dream. This book is a must read and is written in the clearest sense of love and destiny in the lives of people. Ann Goode Cooper, author, teacher, and historian
- "The Pink Irish Rose" is a romance with enough action to keep me turning the pages. Joyce Rash, museum guide, Petersburg Museums, Petersburg, VA
"Thorns of the Pink Irish Rose" continues the story through the character Willie that was introduced in "The Pink Irish Rose".
- If you have read Hazel Fleming's novel, "The Pink Irish Rose", then you know "Thorns of the Pink Irish Rose" is a must read. You won't be able to put it down. Joreen Hammons, retired US Government
- "The Pink Irish Rose" was a marvelous book and the sequel is even better. "Thorns of the Pink Irish Rose" keeps the story going and is hard to put down until the end. Brava! Joyce Rash, historical interpreter
- Hazel Fleming certainly has a way with words and can sweep you up into the character's lives. Her first novel, "The Pink Irish Rose" did just that. The sequel, "Thorns of the Pink Irish Rose" takes you on the journey again following Willie from the first book. A must read!!! Vicki Fletcher, fellow author
The Mystery of the Pink Irish Rose is the final book in the trilogy. In this final book in the trilogy, both sets of twins are grown and all four have finished college. They're ready to face the future as adults. However, there is just one problem, Ellen doesn't know what she'll do when her twin daughters, Elizabeth and Allison, get married. She has only one Silver Urn. It has been handed down to the older daughter in her family, on her wedding day, for over two hundred years. The tradition started when Ellen's great great great great grandmother married. She and her new husband, James, were setting sail for America, and her mother gave her the Silver Urn containing the Pink Irish Rose. A slip from the original rose was handed down in the Silver Urn from generation to generation. Will they be able to locate another Silver Urn?
- Joe Tennis wrote- "Hazel Fleming writes with a flair and style that continually inspires curiosity."
- Jean Snader wrote- "Hazel Fleming and I have been friends for more years than we care to count and have shared our dreams about becoming a writer and she has definitely made the grade. Her first two novels are a wonderful read and while I have not yet had the honor of reading Mystery of the Pink Irish Rose, I am certain it will bring this wonderful story to a surprising and climatic end. I am very proud to know such a well-rounded writer.
The reader is taken into the world of prophecy with an interpretation of the Bible and the coming of the end of days. The author has studied, soaking in knowledge over many years of living and this book is written in a calm, clear voice about what we, as Christians, should do.The book is to help Christians understand what God has to say about the time that is fast approaching.
Amanda is a budding reporter. She finds the man who solved the mystery of the ghost rocks while visiting her aunt during the summer. Exciting read about one of the many folklore stories passed down from generation to generation in southwest Virginia.
365 Days of Devotions with a thought and verse for each day.